[PSUBS-MAILIST] PLC input question

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 4 10:00:35 EDT 2016

Hugh, the K-350 makeover project is at least an order magnitudes easier
than your Q-Sub project. Q-Sub is a totally new concept/boat with lots of
new systems to sort out.  This K350 project is mostly cleaning up drawings,
updating part sourcing and a bit of new work on thrusters and electronics.

If I lived in New Zealand, my second home would be in your shop working
with you on your Q-Sub.  On my bucket list is to dive in your boat when she
is done.

Cliff

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles <