[PSUBS-MAILIST] PLC input question

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 4 10:15:25 EDT 2016

Stephen, the "too dangerous" faction is alive and kicking but so is the
"Dream Big" faction.  It will be interesting so see which faction wins
out.  If the "too dangerous" faction wins, I may end up building the boat
myself just for fun!  As Carsten says, everyone needs a least two Psubs!

As to selling these modified K-350 plans, not sure what Jon's position on
this would be as he/Psubs has sole rights to distribute original K-350
plans. At some point I might  pick his brain on what we could do with these
plans.  For now I just want to build the boat off these plans!

Cliff

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles <