[PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Pisces VI and stuff for sale

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 9 11:11:00 EST 2016

Scott,

Any sense of where you'll lean for communication gear?  Thus far I've
installed an acoustic system, OTS channel A compatible system and just
scored two(!) Subsea-Import  ScubaPhone 3km range surface systems for next
to nothing.  I'm really hoping they're each set to that company's standard
frequency as they are from two different sources.  To the later I'll modify
one to fit in Harold like I did the old Soniwave Surface unit.  Ask Alec
about it.  It came out really well.  Anyway, for the Subsea systems,  I'll
need to buy a transducer for one of them.  Geez the high end stuff is
pricey.

Captain Brian and the good boat Harold