[PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Pisces VI and stuff for sale

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 9 12:00:23 EST 2016

Hi Brian,

Since I use OTS, perhaps we can do our tests the same day and check
compatibility. The unit you re-packaged with a new enclosure certainly
looks like it belongs in a submarine. To keep up with the Joneses, I'll
have to control my cabin lights with a big switch under a red protective
cover labeled "INITIATE SELF-DESTRUCT COUNTDOWN." No, seriously, that was a
nice job and I'm looking forward to seeing Harold diving again.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <