[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: motor

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 3 20:00:48 EDT 2016

Emile was using a Chinese brushless trolling motor and as I recall the
issue was that it took a long time to wind up or down from max rpms, which
were much higher than in brushed motors. As a result, although it was fine
for surface runs it wasn't very handy for submerged maneuvering. It would
be interesting to find out whether this one has the same issue.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 3:32 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <