[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuba Tank DIN connector to JIC

Fri Oct 14 04:55:15 EDT 2016

Hello

I have a pressure reducing regulator connected to a manifold that allows me
to connect 2x tanks and set whatever pressure I want.

http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/Extended_files/Page15335.htm

Its nice and works well, but it was expensive and if I was doing this
again, I wouldn't bother with the regulator and just pipe the manifold to
the main pipes.  In fact, I probably wouldn't even bother with the manifold
as when I dive, I have one tank connected to emergency scuba anyway.  If I
need the second tank, I swap it out underwater.  Only had to do it once.

Keep it simple.

On 14 October 2016 at 00:59, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <

>>> NPT-x-DIN-300-M.htmlhttp://www.northeastscubasupply.com/s