[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuba Tank DIN connector to JIC

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 14 06:37:34 EDT 2016

Agreed,Gamma and Elementary both use full tank pressure, no need for a regulator in my mind.  James, How is that new submarine shop coming along?Hank

    On Friday, October 14, 2016 2:55 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hello
I have a pressure reducing regulator connected to a manifold that allows me to connect 2x tanks and set whatever pressure I want.   http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/Extended_files/Page15335.htm Its nice and works well, but it was expensive and if I was doing this again, I wouldn't bother with the regulator and just pipe the manifold to the main pipes.  In fact, I probably wouldn't even bother with the manifold as when I dive, I have one tank connected to emergency scuba anyway.  If I need the second tank, I swap it out underwater.  Only had to do it once. Keep it simple.