[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 21 16:25:09 EDT 2016

I can't remember what seal they use, but it could be just an O-ring.
I would like to send you over one of my motors but they are not ready yet.
Am having a rectifier made for me so I can run the motor off mains in a
pool for a hundred or so hours. Also am being supplied with some mechanical
seals to evaluate next week. Although there is an off the shelf regulator
that Cliff is using for equalising his Minn kottas, I want to look at building
my own compensator. Slowly getting there though.