[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 21 15:41:14 EDT 2016

Alan,Yaaaaa, hmmmmm, not sure what to do?    Your probably right, they are likely junk.Hank

    On Friday, October 21, 2016 1:18 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,I have 4 cheap Chinese trolling motors on my ambient.Have pulled a couple apart & found iron filings in then &one had the thrust bearing mounted in a plastic fitting thatdidn't look very substantial. The main housing seals & seatweren't fantastic & the seal was worse for wear by the timeI reassembled it. There were long bolts running down the inside of the motor holding the housing together. These werea devil to get back in as the motor magnets pulled themaway from the threaded hole I was trying to bolt them in about 6" in. However there are more than 1 trolling motor manufacturersin China. Good luck.  Alan

Sent from my iPad