[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronics contents gauge

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 30 16:02:07 EDT 2016

Is there a suitable electronic scuba tank contents gauge out there?I am after something that plugs in to the high pressure port of the1st stage regulator & has wires off it that I can run through a throughhull so I can display the tank contents pressure on a screen.Trying to avoid bringing high pressure in to the hull.An alternative may be to run a high pressure line to a throughhull & have an electronic pressure gauge threaded in to this from the inside of the hull. However with the second method, I wouldn't havea shut off valve if the pressure gauge failed some how.Alan