[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Pool dive

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 6 11:15:16 EDT 2017

Yes while sitting on the bottom, I looked at how visible the bottom was,
blinds spots and overall distortion.  Of course viewing horizontal and up
is great view but distorted in that objects look farther away than actual.
To the port and starboard side I can see objects on the bottom within about
a meter of the boat.  Looking forward it much farther out.  Directly behind
the pilot is a blind spot but I can see to the starboard and port behind.
So looking horizontally, I get about a 300 degree view.   New LED lights
worked great at night.  the front and side of the boat is totally lit up.
I am thinking about adding two more 5K  lights directed backward.  This
would leave the boat in a pocket of light at night.

Cliff

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:02 AM, via Personal_Submersibles <