[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Shaft Seals

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 11 08:29:26 EDT 2017

My thrusters are air compensated with the compensation pressure being adjustable and the system monitored via a differential pressure gauge in the sub. I could easily crank up the compensation pressure to test if air escapes a single unreversed seal (although I agree it makes sense to reverse it). But I don't have an easy way to test external pressure if that's what you meant.

Thanks,

Alec