[PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil Compensator

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 13 15:16:14 EDT 2017

 What are you psubbers with MK101 motors using for air compensation tubing?  The O.D. of the MK101 shaft knob is 1.385 inches or 35.179mm.  I'm having a hard time finding a supplier of 1.375 inch I.D. hose which should be able to fit over the shaft knob after heating and some persuation, should I decide on an air compensation for the motors.  In lieu of finding some inexpensive tubing of this size, are there any off-the-shelf nipples of the correct thread that be threaded into the shaft knob to reduce the hose size?
Jon