[PSUBS-MAILIST] Plastic Propeller

irox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 13 20:32:09 EDT 2017

Hi Alan,

it might be a bit big for you, but the smallest cheap counter rotating prop set
I've found is from "Quick", they do a 4 blade 185mm in RH and LH for $40-$80 (depending
on where you order them).  Part numbers:
 BTQ185 LH (QI55507)
 BTQ185 RH (QI55508)

http://www.quickusastore.com/bow-thrusters/spare-parts/bow-thrusters-propellers.html

I got a pair and installed the on cheap ($45) trolling motors.  They made a big difference over the stock props, but of would probably burn out the cheap trolling motors quickly.  I didn't get around to look into reducing the diameter to better match the motors (plus I want to use better motors anyway).

An SLA 3D Printer may be able to print something which could be used (after UV curing).

Cheers,
  Ian.