[PSUBS-MAILIST] actuated valves?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 15 11:05:10 EDT 2017

Thanks Hank. I'm definitely building for salt water. A small cheap solenoid
valve on each tank sounds attractive, but I'd need to figure out a way to
encase these valves in oil, or even better an air compensated enclosure -
ugh! How about something like this? There are much cheaper ones. There
would be four zones.

http://www.omega.com/pptst/AAV-1100.html

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 10:43 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <