[PSUBS-MAILIST] actuated valves?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 15 12:21:27 EDT 2017

Hi Hank,

Air suspension valves like the one below seem to have the wires coming in
through an NPT port, by means of which I could screw them onto a pressure
compensated pipe. Already having air compensation for the thrusters, that
becomes super easy. Do you think the valves are air tight? I could dip the
whole thing to protect it from corrosion on the outside if it's air tight.

http://wheelsnparts.airslamit.com/airmaxxx-1-2-npt-brass-air-valve.html

Thanks,

Alec