[PSUBS-MAILIST] Light housing gaskets

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 18 22:45:17 EDT 2017

Alan I suggest you reduce the height of the main body and add it to the bottom piece with more grooves.

As you will no doubt be anodising you will not get as good transfer of heat through the joint.

Also if possible move the face O’ring to the outside more as water gets between the faces and corrodes.

Are you using heat transfer paste?

Hugh