[PSUBS-MAILIST] 02 tank

Thu Apr 20 17:08:36 EDT 2017

I should note that I do my own fills, usually from industrial O2 cylinders (CGA-540 fitting). I have several, so a straight transfill gets me pretty close to the large cylinder supply pressure. If I need to go higher, I seek the services of a dive shop with a booster pump, but then you pay dive shop prices for oxygen.

Sean