[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers on eBay

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 23 13:56:11 EDT 2017

Sean, for sure a redesign of scrubber could reduce head requirement  and
thus reduce current.  It's probably more work than I want to do given
that I am happy with  scrubber container I am using which is an OTS
charcoal filter that was cheap and readily available from my major
supplier, Ebay.  I am using the same unit Alec used in Snoopy and gave a
show and tell at the Vancouver PSub convention.  I think it might be easier
just to go to 120 Ah batteries with the same form factor if I can find
them. When I did the test, I had my comms on the whole time.  If I ran the
comms 75% of the time, I would meet the 72 hour constraint.

Cliff