[PSUBS-MAILIST] High Pressure Pump

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 25 22:28:51 EDT 2017

A question for which I expect Hank probably has the practical solution...
The new Greg Principle (excellent!) that all things should serve at least
two purposes inspired the question. Could we not use such a little HP water
pump to drive a manipulator too?

:)

Alec

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <