[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers

Fri Apr 28 06:48:10 EDT 2017

Hi All
I used the "Tungem" tubing because that's what I was advised by the company
I got all my 02 stuff from.  They make all sorts of things for
diving\subs\diving bells etc.  Page 42 on this catalogue.

I cant remember how much it was, but I don't think it was that expensive,
also doesn't seem as soft as brass, somewhere in the middle.

http://www.undersea.uk.com/catalogue/catalogue.pdf

On 28 April 2017 at 03:46, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <