[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 rear thruster disassemble

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 5 16:56:26 EDT 2017

Mine were "stock".  Harold had modified his to make it easier to take them apart.  It takes patience and persuasion.  I documented my approach at SUBDB.INFO   Follow the link below.  I'm going to be away for most of the weekend but can answer questions monday.
http://www.subdb.info/cgi/database/showvessel/albums/index.cgi?A=1320788990&B=1331771748&C=&D=K-600%20Overhaul%20-%20Stripping