[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 rear thruster disassemble

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 5 17:04:20 EDT 2017

Brian,The picture is not clear where the end cap meets the cylinder, but, it looks like there are pipe wrench marks on the output shaft housing.  That would mean the end cap threads off.  I would make a wrench that grabs the three prop guard mounts.  A little heat works a charm and more heat works even better, but make sure the seal is out first to let it breathe.Hank