[PSUBS-MAILIST] Personal_Submersibles Digest, Vol 50, Issue 29

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 12 11:57:43 EDT 2017

Brian,
it's a little difficult to work out but I think it is supposed to be
mounted so the the bottom section is outside of the unit that is to be cooled.
They say it can be used on a home made refrigerator, so the cooling portion
would be inside & heat dissipating section outside.
So no go for a sub. You would be better to just buy two 70W peltiers at $3-
each & glue them on your sub wall with air flowing over them.
Also this looks like it would be under powered for the area you want to cool.
I would appreciate any feedback on it as I am seriously considering peltiers
for dehumidifying & air conditioning!
Cheers Alan.

Sent from my iPad