[PSUBS-MAILIST] Personal_Submersibles Digest, Vol 50, Issue 29

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 12 12:07:33 EDT 2017

Hence the purchase to experiment. It looks to me that the smaller fans are the heat removing fans and the larger ones and area move air across the cooled heat sink. And if not, the peltiers can be flipped over. Remove the smaller heat sinks and their fans and put up against the bulkhead is the idea. Likely can't cool the whole sub, but cool air blowing directly on me would he a start. Might be small enough to mount forward with air coming right at me, like a car AC. I do like the suggestion it can also be used for a pet freezer. Poor pupppy!