[PSUBS-MAILIST] engine drive

Wed Aug 23 03:58:04 EDT 2017

Hank.  Just an idea but I had thought of some sort of pontoon thing, a bit
like a catermaran that's you drive the sub into.  Pontoon is then firmly
attached to the sub so it becomes one surface boat.  Pontoon can have a
decent outboard, fuel, stores, BBQ etc.  Drive to the dive site. Detach,
dive and re attach when done.  Thoughts?
James

On Tuesday, 22 August 2017, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <