[PSUBS-MAILIST] engine drive

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 23 06:33:42 EDT 2017

Hi JamesI would be worried about the boat heaving in waves while the sub is relatively stable and trying to marry the two together.  Lots of pinched fingers in bad weather.  I suppose if the weather is bad and it is to difficult to get the sub inside the pontoons, you could simply tow it until it is safe to capture.It seems the last consideration in designing a sub is how well it will tow.  I think a semi submersible  support boat is the answer, at least that is what I am working toward.Hank