[PSUBS-MAILIST] EBA!!!

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 23 19:12:23 EDT 2017

Scott, I don't have a lot of room in my boat.  I do have a BIBS.  Do you
have a link that would show details?  What is the physical size of the
unit.  Is it one unit per person?  Is this mounted or a free standing bit
of kit?

Best Regards

Cliff

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles <