[PSUBS-MAILIST] EBA!!!

Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 23 22:29:41 EDT 2017

Cliff. It is a small canister and facemask. The canister can be mounted or made to hang around the neck. It is the size of one of those large beer cans. I can get exact mesurments in a bit. It isn't on the KISS website yet because it was debeloped by KISS and Pisces VI together and we just finished development. It will probably be released publicly next year.
Thank you,Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 8/23/17  6:12 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] EBA!!!
Scott, I don't have a lot of room in my boat.  I do have a BIBS.  Do you have a link that would show details?  What is the physical size of the unit.  Is it one unit per person?  Is this mounted or a free standing bit of kit?
Best Regards
Cliff