[PSUBS-MAILIST] EBA!!!

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 25 10:35:45 EDT 2017

David,

I talked with KISS rebreather and they are going to set up a coupon code to get the special pricing. He will get back with me on it here soon. The offer will only be good for about a month or so, then the pricing will be retail. The delivery time looks like 6 weeks. He is getting me dimensions and I will post them on the psubs forum soon.

Thank you,
Scott Waters