[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED recommendations

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 28 09:11:26 EDT 2017

Jon on the R300, I am using four 5K lumen Bridgelux Vero-18 lights for a
total of 20K lumens.  Each light is packaged in a 1 atm enclosure.  The LED
driver on each is a Lightline REC-24-1.20, which in connection to the array
pulls 1200mA at 30V and 36W power.  The driver is mounted on a custom PCB
that gives polarity and overcurrent protection. Even though the driver is
dimmable, I use them at full power.  These LEDs pull so little current that
I am thinking on adding two more.

I am with Hank, the more light the better.

Cliff

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <