[PSUBS-MAILIST] electric manipulator

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 1 14:54:47 EST 2017

Hi all,

I sent a request out last week but didn't get a reply so it may of not made
it to the list so I am tagging this to make sure. Can anyone help me on how
to upload a picture to my projects and photos page? I put a bunch of photos
on the left side of my screen and then put my psubs format to the right of
it and then hit the upload tab and nothing happens even after highlighting
a picture that I want to upload.
Thanks
Rick

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 3:32 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <