[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shaft Seals/ CO2

emile via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 2 13:36:49 EST 2017

Rick, All

I use this as a cheap alternative.

https://www.conrad.nl/nl/extech-co100-luchtkwaliteitsmeter-103741.html

Up to 10.000 ppm.

Br, Emile

Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] Namens Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: donderdag 2 februari 2017 19:16
Aan: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shaft Seals

I was asked about my gas analyzer the other day which I've had for 11 years and after checking into it, the company "Biosystems Inc." had been sold to Honeywell and my unit was discontinued and can't even get it worked on or buy new sensors as of last year. It did 4 gasses but C02 wasn't one of them as I used it for something else.

Brandt instruments in Prariyville LA. has a system that does only O2 & C02 only and sells for $1,205 for the Alkalide battery set up. They said that the replacement sensor for the Co2 was about $1,000 though!

I guess I,ll use my old one now as an expensive paper weight! 😬

Rick