[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lifting equipment

Mon Feb 6 04:27:20 EST 2017

Sean,
I borrowed this 0.5 ton gantry from a friend.  Lifted all the heavy parts
with it and I was able to lift half the sub with the chain, and the other
half with a jack or engine hoist so I could move the entire boat around.
Not a massive gantry, but did the job.  I also made 2x roll around cradles
to spin the hull around on.  1 had wheels on so I could move it all around.

http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/publication2_files/Page334.htm

http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/publication2_files/Page12078.htm

On 5 February 2017 at 00:21, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <