[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber filter

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 11 19:29:58 EST 2017

Sean,I think the air flow is a bit to high, but the filter should slow it down.  I get a much better reading if the sensor is closer to the scrubber outflow (1100 ppm)  The cabin does not get well circulated.  My other scrubber was better for that because the scrubber fan is oriented better for air circulation.   Normally when I dive I run my interior fan periodically just for comfort also.Hank