[PSUBS-MAILIST] co2 scrubber

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 14 17:44:36 EST 2017

Cliff,I am not worried about meeting the 72 hr requirement because I have an escape pod.  If I do not make contact with my wife by a certain time, she contacts search and rescue.  Search and rescue retrieve my surface radio and make contact with me.  I will have the pod locked and loaded for a trip to the surface by the time they arrive.   I would not be more than 12 hr waiting to leave the stranded sub.I am still going to slow the fan down, I think it might improve the scrubber performance and save valuable amps.Hank