[PSUBS-MAILIST] transducer

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 8 15:36:17 EST 2017

Alan,Thanks for the input, I think I will reinforce the transducer like you said but I will submerge it in high strength casting resin.Hank

    On Sunday, January 8, 2017 12:54 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,if you are going to 3000ft & went with my "shoot through hull" idea, it may pay to welda short tube with a bolt on cap around the fibreglass disk as a safetyback up, with the transducer inside this. If you got your calculations wrong & the disk burst it wouldn't be nice.  You could epoxy the transducer insidethis tube.Alan

Sent from my iPad