[PSUBS-MAILIST] transducer

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 8 14:54:31 EST 2017

Hank,
if you are going to 3000ft & went with my "shoot through hull" idea, it may pay to weld
a short tube with a bolt on cap around the fibreglass disk as a safety
back up, with the transducer inside this. If you got your calculations wrong
& the disk burst it wouldn't be nice.  You could epoxy the transducer inside
this tube.