[PSUBS-MAILIST] valve ID

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 10 20:39:26 EST 2017

Hi Hank,

The kind Sean is referring to is recognizable by two little metal pegs in the regulator yoke, and it seals with a rubberized flat washer. Well, although that's the standard one I have to say I've found it to be the least reliable seal ever devised. May I suggest a reg with a CGA-540 instead? You can get pediatric regulators with those on eBay (new) for about $20, and adapters from CGA-540 to NPT are readily available.

Best,

Alec