[PSUBS-MAILIST] k-250 MBT venting valve.

Philippe Robert via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 28 17:30:11 EST 2017

Nice !

I think to use this penetrator design for all valve. I bet is more suitable
for me to build a K-350, I don't want to have VBT, air pressure, battery
and valve inside the sub. So all valve can be install on the conning tower
? I wan't to use diving gauge deep and pressure outside the sub close to a
conning tower window.

Philippe Robert