[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrator Air Void Question/Concern

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 31 14:46:04 EST 2017

Would love to hear from anyone who is presently using LED's for their
outside lighting. I am getting ready to fab the housings for my outer
lights and am tempted to use a bulb and reflector that is used in a divers
flashlight that has a reflector OD of say 3" to 4",  but have heard a lot
about LED's in the group.
Also like to hear what people are using for an altimeter for monotering the
O2 levels. I already have a gas monotering device that checks for 02 and
Co2 so would I even need an altimeter?
Thanks

Rick

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 6:37 AM, via Personal_Submersibles <