[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrator Air Void Question/Concern

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 31 17:00:13 EST 2017

Rick,one of my current projects is making LED lights.I have small 60W Bridgelux LEDs ($6-each) & are using a boost / buck constant current driver that can take an input of 12-60V & output anywhere in between at the required amps ($12-)I am keeping the driver inside the hull, as is Cliff who is working on a similar project.Next step is to find a suitable glass lens for it.I think Emile sells LED lights.Alan