[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrator Air Void Question/Concern

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 31 22:27:11 EST 2017

Rick for the R300:

For the external LED's, I am using two Vero 18 LED array (BXRC-50C4000-F-04).
This is a 5K lumen array that I have enclosed in a small  custom 2.25" OD
1-atm anodized aluminum housing with a SubConn MCBH-3-MP bulkhead
penetrator.

For altitude, I am using the Airmar DST800.  This sensor communicates with
Automation direct PLC via RS-232 using NMEA 0183 sentence structure.  I am
also using this sensor for ambient water temperature and speed.

For Oxygen concentration I am using the  Maxtec MAX-250 O2 sensor in a
custom PCB.

For CO2, I am using a CO2Meter.com K-30 sensor that gives a 0-5VDC analog
output that is proportional to 0-10,000 ppm of CO2.

* Cliff*

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <