[PSUBS-MAILIST] New video of bathtub submarine

Juergen Guerrero Kommritz via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 12 09:54:05 EDT 2017

The video shows enthusiastic amateurs with no idea of the physics involved in the development of submarines.  I hope there will be no serious accident.  As I see it is importat to show that this is a stupid idea to build a submarine with a bathtub and to have a record of what can happen so nobody comes to the same idea again.There are already countries where private submariens are prohibited and need an extra permit. None because somebody died constructing such an device, in Austria is still  a law after the second world war and in Colombia is because there are people consuming cocaine and need constat suply that is done in part per submarine.Best wishesJuergen