[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ethical obligation to inform

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 17 20:59:15 EDT 2017

Jon,
they may be shooting themselves in the foot if they want a demarcation
between certified & non certified. I wonder how many people that buy certified
submersibles would bother keeping up the certification. It may be relevant if
they were operating commercially & diving every day, but going through a
certification process every year when you aren't using the vessel frequently
would be a waste of time & money. If I had a G.L. certified sub in N.Z. I would
probably have to fly an inspector out from Germany!
Hopefully we will have an input in this process & opportunity to debate proposals
before they become law!
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad