[PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention next year

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 22 12:53:42 EDT 2017

Just got back from Lake Jocassee, South Carolina. 400ft in some places. Met the owner of the local dive shop and his support diving Harold was amazing. Easy, flat drive down 95 and then over on 85 to Greenville to stay with friends and then on to the lake the next morning.

More later, but google videos of the place. I plan to go back. I think it has potential for a PSubs Convention on the East Coast. Lots of locals who would come out to help.

Brian