[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ethical obligation to inform

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 25 20:25:23 EDT 2017

Hi Hank,
The trouble with stopping and listening is you don't hear yachts...  We
have to be very careful of them when SCUBA diving in Melbourne for this
reason, and also because they are used to having absolute right of way and
are even less likely to take notice of a buoy or dive flag than jetskis.  I
have had a whole fleet of racing yachts sail right over divers in the
water, despite our dive flag, yelling, and almost point-blank ramming with
the dive boat.

Cheers,
Steve

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 10:08 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <