[PSUBS-MAILIST] new shop

Wed Jun 7 10:06:12 EDT 2017

Hi Hank,

yes, that's the new place.  I am moving in as we speak.  Its taken
nearly a year to wait for it to be completed as there were building
problems.

Plus there have been legal problems as the workshop complex is near
residential houses who made a fuss.  All sorted now.

Ive also had to build the insides myself.  Toilet, office etc.  Almost
completed but its taken a while on my own.

ive got a friend who is going to lift Skadoc in on Friday with a huge
tele lifter.

Most of my machines are in and I am just fitting the 3 phase.

Then Jodie B goes in and I can finally start work on the new sub.

regards
James