[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: pressure test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 7 21:07:45 EDT 2017

Just came across this pressure test picture with the Nuytco emblem on the door.  Anyways I am looking for some syntactic foam rated for 3,000 feet.  I don't need it until next winter.  I just want to throw it out there because as a group we come across a lot of interesting stuff.  I need 550 lb buoyancy and new stuff will cost me 10K Canadian.  Scott is thinking I am a lucky bugger  to only spend that amount ;-)   Any leads would be appreciated.Hank