[PSUBS-MAILIST] support boat

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 9 16:24:30 EST 2017

I bought myself an inflatable boat that fits in front of Gamma on the trailer.  I have decked in the trailer  so the inflatable can sit on a good surface and also it will be nice to walk on a deck when I launch the sub. I plan to tow the inflatable behind Gamma with a diver below flag on it.  The boat will be my new buoy marker.  If my battery power is to low, I can pull gamma with up to 15 hp on the boat.  I am going to try to get by with a small light 3 hp for now.First test run Wednesday fingers crossed.Hank